PageMethods for Visual Studio 2005 and PageMethods for Visual Studio 2003 are available!
You can use the menu above to learn more and download them.
Some important news:
- PageMethods for Visual Studio 2005 becomes open source!
- PageMethods for Visual Studio 2005 udpated to version 1.7
- PageMethods for Visual Studio .NET 2003 udpated to offer the same features as the version for VS 2005
- A discussion group has been created
- PageMethods gets reviewed by Mike Gunderloy on Larkware
- sharpUrls gets a new name: PageMethods
- An FAQ is available
- But we have even greater news: PageMethods is free!
Unfortunately, other projects hampered the development of the Pro version, which was supposed to include security features and improved support for URL aliases (rewriting).
Now that PageMethods is open source, the development can start again with new features. If you want to help, join us now on CodePlex!
PageMethods allows us to enforce strong typing when calling a new web
page, and provides an intuitive navigation model when coding our application.
The University of South Australia is
producing an Online Assessment Tool to assist in the formative and subjective
assessment as part of a student-centered learning environment. The tool is being
developed using ASP.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005.
- David Gardiner
Senior Programmer, UniSA
Early on in the development process, PageMethods was
incorporated into the project as a way to better manage links between the many
different web pages.
UniSA has over 33,000 enrolled students, of which over 5,000 study off